Saturday, January 19, 2013
Introduction
Hello everyone this is a blog about Forex trading. I have been studying and practicing the Forex market and strategies for about 3 or 4 years now and in this blog I will be sharing the best strategies I have found over these years and use it as a journal posting every time that i make a trade and when I close that trade and the pips that i gained from that trade. throughout my studying of the Forex I have some across so many scams and bullshit. I am creating this blog to hopefully help people that are just starting out in the Forex and want to learn more about it. I hope that this blog will help you out and that you enjoy listening to me. Forex is a great way to make money if you study hard have a strict set of entry and exit rules and practice discipline while trading. Although I can not guarantee that you will make any money that is up to you to apply yourself and study, practice, and figure out what system of trading you are comfortable with and what works for you. Beware there is a lot of risk when entering into the Forex market and you should only invest what you are willing to lose just in case you do lose.
Labels:
Forex,
Forex market,
pips,
trades,
Trading,
Trading Strategies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment